Natia Jokhadze, director of the National Curriculum Center under the Ministry of Education and Science and Development Agency of Georgia, and the founder of Alliance for Healthy and Safe School, Liana Siradze, signed a Memorandum of Cooperation. Irine Kurdadze, Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Georgia attended the meeting.
The memorandum aims to support
healthy and safe lifestyle in children and the younger generation.
The general strategy of healthy
and safe school conception provides preparing students for healthy life. This strategy also will help teachers and parents to popularize healthy lifestyles in
In the scope of the abovementioned
memorandum there are planned many activities:
- Preparing learning materials adapted for children and the younger generation;
- Including in the international processes of learning about a healthy and
- Cooperation with governmental and international organizations;
- Supporting elaborating methodological materials for teachers;
- Carrying out joint activities with the purpose of popularizing healthy and safe lifestyle.