Rectors Council session was held at the Iakob Gogebashvili Telavi State University, which was opened by the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia – Aleksandre Jejelava. The heads of the private and public educational institutions, as well as the representatives of the Ministry.
The following issues were discussed during the council:
• The safety and health issues at the workplace;
• International electronic scientific resources;
• The financing of the higher educational system;
• Science and Innovation Festival 2017: organizational issues;
• Legislative impediments with respect to vocational and/or academic programs. Problems of the institutional development.
• Anauthorized entities and institutions in the field of education, problems in the national exam in the context of single system development.
• The Ministry of Education and Science normative acts in the institutions of higher education in Arts;
• The obligation of completing a master’s thesis in the master’s educational program. The normatic acts towards completing the master’s thesis in the master’s educational program.