Ministry of Education and
Science of Georgia, together with the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection
of the State Minister's Office and the Ministry of Culture and Monument
Protection of Georgia, for the purposes of state language promotion announces a
competition – My first Georgian role” for the non-Georgian speaking citizens of
Georgia. Any literary work or an independent scenario can be the basis for the
The aim of the competition is to develop competent skills, in conjunction with increasing creative abilities amonst the non-Georgian speakers. Additionally, in the process of preparation, students must be fully emerged in the preparatory activities.
Terms of the competition:
• Students of VIII-XII grade of non-Georgian secondary education institutions are eligible to participate in the competition
• The school has the opportunity to present no more than one performance;
• The school has the right to invite professional individuals in their respective field
• Performance duration should not exceed 45 minutes;
Stages of Competition:
The contest will be conducted in three stages: school, municipal and final phase:
• Delivery of video recording to relevant educational resource center - no later than March 1, 2018;
• Revelation of two best performances in the municipal phase by the Educational Resource Center and providing the video recording to the Ministry – no later than March 10, 2018;
• Identification of winners by the jury created at the Ministry - no later than March 15, 2018;
• The public display of the best performance and conducing an award ceremony of the winners - no later than April 14, 2018.
1. Vocabulary and grammatical part of the performance
3. Acting level;
4. Musical and / or choreographic component.