- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Georgia has set deadlines for those wishing to overcome the 12th grade in the form of an external exam. Applicants will be able to register for the exam from June 1 to June 5, 2020, and the exams will be held from June 15 to June 24. An individual has the right to take the exam if his / her age corresponds to or exceeds the age group of the 12th grade students and he / she has passed the pre-class educational program.
An adult or a legal representative of a minor, who are interested in obtaining an education in the form of an externship shall submit a statement on the registration to the resource center in accordance with the following rules:
A) If a person who wants to overcome the 12th grade syllabus in the form of an externship studies at school - the application will be accepted at the precise resource center on the premises of which the relevant school is located,
B) If the person does not attend school - the application will be accepted at any resource center, according to the person's wishes.
A list of necessary documents to be submitted to the resource center for the exam registration:
A) Statement of an adult or a legal representative of a minor who are interested in receiving education in the form of an externship, in which the following information must be indicated:
- Name, surname and contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address) of the person wishing to receive education in the form of an externship,
- List of 12th grade subjects which the person wants to overcome in the form of an externship,
- The language in which the individual wishes to take the exam (Georgian, Russian, Azerbaijani, Armenian),
- Foreign languages, in which the person wishing to receive an education in the form of an externship must pass the externship exam, if necessary,
- An elective subject from the National Curriculum,
B) a copy of the birth certificate or identity document of the person wishing to receive education in the form of an externship,
C) In case the individual received education abroad, a document must be provided, that certifies the overcoming of the relevant educational program, and must be recognized in accordance with the rules established by law,
D) a certificate issued by the school confirming that the person has passed the pre-school grades,
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country:
- The person wishing to register on the externship examination has the right to send e-mails to the educational resource centers electronically together with the attached documents, or to hand over the material to the resource center representative in accordance with the rules established by the resource center. The Resource Center will confirm the applicant's receipt of the application and documentation by e-mail within 2 days. If a defect is found, the applicant shall be notified immediately. The Resource Center shall either accept or refuse the registration within 5 days after the expiration of the registration period.
If you have any questions, please contact the hotline of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia: (995 32) 2 200 220.