- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia will start the third stage of registration of first graders from June 2 to June 25.
Registration will be done on the official website of the Education Management Information System http://registration.emis.ge. Please note the registration must be completed by the student’s parents or legal representative.
To access universal registration instructions please follow the link: http://mes.gov.ge/s/DpHE2
Submission of documents required for enrollment of an electronically registered student will continue from June 2 to July 5. In case the necessary documents for registration are not submitted within the set deadlines, the registration will be automatically canceled.
The last stage 4 of registration will start on August 20 and will last until September 10. Students who have not been able to register during the stages of I, II and III or want to change their registration will be able to do so during this stage. Student registration at this stage is provided by the public school based on the necessary documentation submitted by the parent or legal representative.
At this stage, the submission of documents will start on August 20 and will continue until September 10.
To prevent the spread of new coronavirus in the country:
- There is a new rule of business correspondence procedure set in schools, according to which parents can send applications electronically with the attached documents, or in accordance with the rules established by the school; to hand over the materials to the school administration in person; The school will confirm receipt of the application and documentation by e-mail within two working days.
- In case of electronic submission of all required documents, the school does not request the documents to be presented in person and will confirm the enrollment of the student within the timeframe established by the legislation.
Educational institutions shall be instructed not to require additional documents other than those specified in the first grade, by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia N675 of August 16, 2007 and the enrollment of a student in the first grade of the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia on August 16, 2007.
List of necessary documents to be submitted for student enrollment in the first grade of a general education institution of Georgia:
- Statement of the legal representative of the student, which should contain information on the place of residence and telephone number of the legal representative and must meet other requirements established by Article 78 of the General Administrative Code of Georgia, a copy of the legal representative's ID card and a copy of the residence permit in Georgia (if applicable). If the documents are submitted in a foreign language, they must be accompanied by a translation into Georgian in accordance with the rules established by the legislation of Georgia).
- A copy of the student's birth certificate or identity document and a copy of the residence certificate in Georgia (if any). If the documents are submitted in a foreign language, they must be accompanied by a translation into Georgian in accordance with the rules established by the legislation of Georgia).