- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia has set the deadlines for registration and exams for those wishing to overcome the I-XII grade program externship. Applicants will be able to register for the exam from February 8, 2021 to February 12, 2021, and the exams will be held from February 18, 2021 to March 6, 2021. An individual has the right to take the exam if their age corresponds to/ or exceeds the age group of the students.
An adult or a legal representative of a minor interested in receiving education in the form of an externship shall apply for external registration to the resource center within the deadlines set for registration, in compliance with the following rules:
A) If a person who wants to receive general education in the form of an externship studies at school - the application will be accepted at the resource center in the area the relevant school is located;
B) If the person does not study at school - the application will be accepted at any resource center, according to the person's wish.
List of required documents to be submitted to the resource center for the exam registration:
A) Application of an adult or a legal representative of a minor interested in receiving education in the form of an externship, in which the following information must be indicated:
- Name, surname and contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address) of the person wishing to receive education in the form of an externship;
- Subject, grade or a semester of general education, as well as a list of subjects, which a person wants to overcome in the form of externship;
- Language in which the person wishing to receive education in the form of an externship wants to take an externship exam (Georgian, Russian, Azerbaijani, Armenian);
- Foreign language, in which the person wishing to receive education in the form of an externship must take an externship exam, if necessary;
- Elective subject provided by the National Curriculum, which is desired to pass the general education in the form of an externship;
B) a copy of the birth certificate or identity document of the person wishing to receive education in the form of an externship;
C) In case of registration for the exam for passing a separate subject / grade / semester of general education in the form of an externship, a document certifying the person 's mastery of the general education program of that grade / semester that precedes the exam / semester in the form of an externship.
D) if the person has received education abroad, a document certifying the completion of the relevant educational program, which must be recognized in accordance with the rules established by Georgian law;
E) In case of registration for the exam in the form of externship of a subject / subjects in a separate secondary grade / semester in the form of an externship, a certificate issued by the school confirming that the person must complete the general education program of a subject or subjects in a separate grade / semester of general education.
To prevent the spread of the new coronavirus in the country:
- Certificate of pre-school class is issued by the general education institutions in accordance with the school records - both materially and remotely, based on the application sent by the individual / legal representative to the school's e-mail address. (See Private Schools Email Addresses).
- The applicant / legal representative wishing to register externally has the right to send the applications electronically to the educational resource centers with the attached documents, or to submit all documents to the resource center representative in person, in accordance with the rules established by the resource center. The Resource Center will confirm the receipt of the application and documentation by e-mail within 2 days. If any defects are found, the applicant will be notified immediately. The Resource Center decide on the successful registration or refusal to within 5 days after the expiration of the registration period for externs. (See e-mail addresses of educational resource centers and general education institutions).
If you have any questions, please contact the hotline of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia on the following number: (995 32) 2 200 220.