- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia will start the third stage of registration of first graders on May 13, at 09:00, which will end on June 5, at 18:00.
Registration will be done on the official website of the Education Management Information System http://registration.emis.ge and will be provided by the child's parent or legal representative.
Click the link for more information on the Universal Registration Instructions.
The necessary documentation for enrolling an electronically registered student will be submitted from June 8 to June 22. In case the documents are not submitted within the set deadlines, the registration will be automatically cancelled.
The last IV stage of registration will be implemented in schools from June 24 to July 10. Students who have not registered during the stages I, II and III, or who wish to change their registration, will be registered for the vacant openings at this stage. Student registration at this stage is ensured by the public school based on the necessary documentation submitted by the parent or legal representative.
To prevent the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Parents can send applications electronically with the attached documents or, in compliance with the safety norms established by the school. Once the necessary materials are submitted to the school administration in person, the school will confirm the receival of the application via email within two business days.
- In case of the documents are submitted electronically, the school will not request the documents to be submitted in person and will confirm the student admission within the deadlines set by law.
General education institutions should be guided by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia N675 of August 16, 2007 "On Approval of the List of Documents Required for Enrolment of a Student in a General Education Institution of Georgia".
Please find the list of necessary documents for the student enrolment below:
- Statement of the legal representative of the student, which must contain information about the place of residence and telephone number of the legal representative.
- A copy of the ID card of the legal representative and a copy of the document certifying residence in Georgia (if applicable).
- A copy of the student's birth certificate or identity document and a copy of a residence permit in Georgia (if applicable).
In case the documents are being submitted in a foreign language, they must be accompanied by a translation into Georgian in accordance with the rules established by the legislation of Georgia.
The Ministry urges parents to carefully read the terms and conditions of registration in order to be able to enrol their child in school in a timely and uninterrupted manner.
Please follow the link to see the list of all Public School Email Addresses.