Vocational education institutions continue
to register for vocational education, including integrated programs that offer
full-time general education to students with basic education in conjunction
with vocational education. Upon successful completion of the program, the
graduate will receive a diploma equal to the school diploma.
Under a three-year program, students
receive a full general education simultaneous
with the vocation chosen. Learning outcomes
to be achieved in the case of vocational education are divided into the
- Communication in Georgian
- Science and Technology
(combining components of chemistry, physics, biology and geography);
- Citizenship (combining components
of civic education and social geography);
- Quantitative literacy.
Registration for integrated programs in
2021 has been announced for 56 programs in 24 educational institutions:
- Ikaros College (Tbilisi)
- Mermisi College (Tbilisi)
- Railway Transport College
- Gldani Vocational Training
Center College (Tbilisi)
- College "Spektri"
- College "Academy of
Information Technologies" (Tbilisi)
- Academy of Business and
- “Orientiri” College (Tbilisi)
- Public College
- Georgian Business Academy - SBA
- Horizon College (Ozurgeti and
- College "Prestige"
- Aisi College (Gurjaani and
- College "BlackSea"
- New Wave College (Kobuleti)
- College "Opizari" (Akhaltsikhe)
- Samtskhe-Javakheti State
Teaching University (Akhalkalaki)
- Gantiadi College (Gori)
- Ilia Tsinamdzgvrishvili College
- Lakada College (Cross)
- Tetnuldi College (Mestia)
- Phasis College (Poti and Khobi)
- Shota Meskhia Zugdidi State
Teaching University (Zugdidi and Senaki)
- Construction College
"Construct 2" (Zestaponi)
- College "Iberia"
To get acquainted with integrated
vocational programs and to register, visit the website: https://vet.emis.ge
Please be reminded that registration for
vocational education programs lasts until August 20.