- Human Resource Management
- public information
161 pupils go to 198 Public School, 10% of them are socially unprotected, and the rest 90% are pupils with special educational needs. Most of them have speech, motility, emotional and social problems, they suffer from lack of physical and psychological balance, communication problems with adults and peers. As school principal Teona Kacheishvili noted, main priority of the school is the development of skills for social integration of the pupils with special needs. Coming out from the abovementioned, each multidisciplinary group has developed individual teaching plan for each pupil.
Legotech – toy library operates in the public school together with game therapy room, labor lab, psycho-social library, lab for practical skills, special canteen and a training center. The pupils are actively involved in various interesting projects.
Giorgi Margvelashvili talked to teachers of 198 public school and received information on the needs of the school that require support from the Ministry.