the increase in teacher salary, school management and administrative-technical
personnel of all public schools shall receive increased salaries beginning from
September 2013. Today, Minister of Education and Science Giorgi
Margvelashvili and First Deputy Minister Tamar Sanikidze introduced the news to
Tbilisi public school principals gathered in Teacher’s House.
of school management and administrative-technical personnel shall increase by
40-45%. Comparative analysis of salaries in 2012-2013 is as follows:
- Average salary of a school principal constitutes 460 GEL
(minimum 300 GEL and maximum 1800 GEL). From September 2013, salary shall
increase and amount to 600 GEL (minimum 400 and maximum -1800 GEL).
- Average salary of Deputy Principal of a public school is 335 GEL
(minimum 60 GEL and maximum 1300 GEL). From September 2013, Deputy School
Principals shall receive 400 GEL (minimum 330 GEL and maximum 1100 GEL).
- Average salary of school accountant constitutes 235 GEL (minimum
60 GEL and maximum 1300 GEL). From September 2013, the salary shall reach 320
GEL (minimum 220 GEL and maximum 1000 GEL).
- Salary of a material-technical maintenance coordinator of a
public school amounts to 230 GEL (minimum 40 GEL and maximum 1100 GEL). From
September 2013, the increase shall constitute 300 GEL (minimum 220 GEL and
maximum 700 GEL).
- Average salary of a school genitor is 115 GEL (minimum 25 GEL
and maximum 420 GEL). Salaries shall reach 210 GEL from September (minimum 150
GEL and maximum 350 GEL).
- Minimum salary in schools shall increase and reach 150 GEL