- Human Resource Management
- public information
On March 21, 2011 under the auspices of the United Nations, World Down Syndrome Day was established. On that day, in many countries in order to raise awareness about Down Syndrome various events are held. For the third year, the World Down Syndrome Day has a symbol of colorful socks tradition, which is original expressions of solidarity with the aim of mass solidarity. The Minister of Education and Science of Georgia Tamar Sanikidze and the Deputy Minister of Education and Science Lia Gigauri joined the rally, including mold and painted symbols with the children, and then, the took part in the event organized by the pupils.
198 public school has 161 pupils, 10% of them are socially vulnerable, and the rest 90% of the capacity of special educational needs. They include adults with Down syndrome. School pupils with special educational needs is a key priority of the adaptation and integration skills necessary to give. Therefore, the development of flexible multidisciplinary team has developed individual learning plan.
The school has Logotech-Toy Library, game therapy room, labor room, psycho-social laboratory, study skills living room, dining room and open-adapted training center. The students are involved in a variety of interesting projects. Actively participate in labor skills.