The Israeli government offers educational scholarships for Georgian citizens along with students from other countries:
1. Hebrew Summer Courses (ulpani)
2. Scientific Research academic year.
1. Applicants must have a bachelor's (or higher) degree in art or a science background and a good academic record;
2. The applicant must be a citizen of the country whose name they would like to participate in the courses, and the maximum age of the applicants must be 35 years old (at the beginning of the academic year).
3. The applicant must have a certificate in English or in Hebrew document.
4. The applicants must meet the requirements of the University in Israel, where thye wants to go through the course. The scholarship will be allocated to the candidate who are accepted by institution.
For more information see the attachment: http://embassies.gov.il/tbilisi-ge/NewsAndEvents/Pages/scholarships_2016.aspx