- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Minister of Education and Science of Georgia - Tamar Sanikidze today, awarded winner teachers with the gifts and certificates at the Microsoft-organized contest.
Microsoft and the Ministry of Education and Science have been collaborating in terms of teachers’ professional development. The teachers were taking part in the contest and/or projects which aimed at their integration in the innovative technologies in modern teaching processes.
Teachers this time participated in two contests; Innovative Educator Expert and Mixathon Challenge. In which, the winners were announced. The Mixathon Challenge’s winners received a special price, whereas the winner of the Innovative Educator Experts – two teachers will go on a Global Conference in Budapest (Hungary) from 8-10 March, 2016, which gathers best medical experts.
Our teachers at the conference will present their projects and take part in a special training. Teachers returned to Budapest to make a presentation in their school, where colleagues will share their experience and resources obtained within the framework of the conference.
A special part of the conference will be transmitted via streaming online, where any person can register and therefore attend: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/e2/default.aspx
2. Nino Abuladze, Tbilisi Public School 43
The second competition (Microsoft Mixathon Challenge) was on the basis of the three winners from Georgia, whose schools were awarded with the following prizes:
1. Rusudan Gonashvili. School prize: Microsoft Imagine Academy-'s training program on a one-year subscription (access throughout the school)
2. Nino Kokilashvili Tsnori 3 public school. School prize: Corinth virtual classroom training resource package on a one-year subscription (20 users)
3. Laura Jimsheleishvili. School prize: a bag of souvenirs (20 pieces)
All other participants received special certificates.