- Human Resource Management
- public information
In order to further develop the vocational education in Georgia, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce has formed a special memorandum, which was signed by First Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Georgia - Ketevan Natriashvili and the President of the Chamber of Commerce - Nino Chikovani.
According to the memorandum, the two sides will work jointly towards the following directions:
• Strengthening the involvement of private sector in the vocational education;
• The creation of adequate training environment for the dual system of vocational education (work-based learning);
• Support and promotion of entrepreneurship, innovation and start-ups;
• Development in career planning services and vocational guidance;
• The recognition of a non-formal vocational education ;
• Raising pubic awareness regarding the vocational education;
“Vocational Education Reform Strategy (2013-2020)", which is the implementation of an action plan aimed at modernizing the vocational education system in compliance with the international system, has been authorized due to the Prime Minister’s decree of December 26, 2013 N300.