- Human Resource Management
- public information
The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia continues the admissions for the General Education Promotion Program’s " School Initiatives Incentive Subprogram”.
Under the subprogram, low-budget projects will be financed, which will be in compliance with the following priorities:
• Enhancing the student’s literacy level
• Social integration for the ethnic minority students
• The establishment and promotion of a healthy lifestyle
• Raising student’s civic awareness and social responsibility
• Promotion of the European integration
• Prevention of juveniles committing a crime
• Violence prevention (bullying, domestic violence, early marriage, etc.)
• The enhancement of parent’s itinerary in children’s academic life
The projects can be submitted until October 20, 2016. Any legal entity is entitled to present their projects.
In order to get acquainted with the funding conditions and rules & regulations of the project, please see the annex.
All applicants must complete the application form.