- Human Resource Management
- public information
Students of higher education institutions are given a chance twice a year to use mobility and transfer to other higher education institutions of their preference.
The registration for the 2018-2019 academic year semester starts on January 17 at 12:00 and will last until February 18:00 on the corresponding student portal.
Mobility student should be registered on the electronic portal - www.students.eqe.ge
Students involved in mobility will receive short text messages (SMS) gradually, including the day of publication of the results.
The mobility fee is GEL 40, and the students of socially vulnerable families (whose rating score does not exceed 70 000 points) will be exempted from the mobility expenses.
Mobility can be paid at any branch of "Bank of Georgia" or via "Bank of Georgia" fast payment machines.
45 higher education institutions take part in mobility. A total of 7790 vacant positions are announced.
Institutions that do not participate in the Mobility Semester of the 2018-2019 academic year:
1. LLC - European University
2. LEPL - Tbilisi State Conservatory of Vano Sarajishvili
3. LTD - Higher Education "GEORGIA"
4. Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
5. LTD - Teaching University of Geomed
6. Ltd - David Tvildiani Medical University
7. LEPL - Shota Rustaveli Theater and Film State University of Georgia
8. "Saint Tbel Abuseridze Teaching University of the Patriarchate of Georgia"
9. LEPL Davit Aghmashenebeli National Defense Academy of Georgia
10. Georgian-European higher education Institute LTd.
The mobility results will be published on February 6, and if the result is satisfactory, the student should immediately refer to the corresponding recipient's educational attainment.
The center offers mobility open days to the interested individuals on 30 January at 11:00. The students will have the opportunity to meet with the Center's representatives and get more information about mobility or any other related issues.
Detailed information is available on www.eqe.ge.
In case of additional questions, interested individuals can use the hotline service of the center - Tel.: (+99532) 2 200 220.
And / or email to the following address: email@example.com
Get acquainted with video mobility.