A tourism school will be opened in Sairme in cooperation with the UN World Tourism Organization and the Swiss Host School SHL to develop tourism and hospitality industries in Georgia.
- The school will train 200 young people in the tourism industry per year who will be automatically employed.
- Lecturer training programs will be implemented by international partners.
- It is planned to organize investment forums both in Georgia and abroad.
- The Academy will play the role of a regional hub.
- The center will be the only, unconditional leader in the world in selected areas.
In November 2018, the Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia - Mikheil Batiashvili and the Secretary General of the World Tourism Organization - Zurab Pololikashvili signed a memorandum on implementation of unprecedented educational programs in Georgia. Specifically, the program aims to implement educational projects in the field of tourism, such as holding international educational and technology forums and creating an online academy platform. Also, various projects for both public servants and private sector employees