- Human Resource Management
- public information
On the occasion of International Human Rights Day, many educational events were held. Two school competitions have been announced for the students of Georgian general education institutions within the framework of the Ministry's Subproject Support Program:
1. Comics Contest on Healthy Lifestyle;
2. A poster contest called No to Bullying;
As part of the comic book competition, students created comics on the topic of a healthy lifestyle. The competition will promote a healthy lifestyle among students, in particular: promoting healthy eating and physical activity, as well as condemning harmful habits (tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc.).
As part of the poster competition, the students created posters on the topic of bullying prevention. The purpose of the competition was for teens to express their attitude towards all forms of bullying, including physical, verbal, psychological, cyber and other types.
In December, a Summary Conference is planned to introduce the results of 18 projects funded under the Second Opportunity for Education in Social Inclusion program and to hear presentations on the identity, history and culture of Roma and Meskhetians residing in Georgia. The activities promote, on one hand, the access to quality education for Roma and Meskhetian adolescents and the improvement of their state language skills, and on the other hand, the development of tolerant attitudes and self-awareness among the sub-program volunteers and members of the public.
The following events will be held in various cultural organizations under the patronage of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia, especially dedicated for the Human Rights Day:
- “Poster Competition for Young Artists”, “Human Rights Day at Writers' House” - LEPL Writers House;
- “I am raising my voice for the protection of human rights” - Telavi Niko Sulkhanishvili Music School, out-of-school art educational institution;
- Open Lecture for Caucasus International University Students - LEPL Smirnov Museum;
- Human Rights Day Scientific Conference - LEPL Telavi Historical Museum;
- "Education Conference on Human Rights and Opportunities for Inclusive Education in Schools" - LEPL Galaktion and Titian Tabidze House Museum;
- "Human Rights and Art" - LEPL "Shota Rustaveli State University of Theater and Cinema".
- Performance by William Faulkner's "The Spirit Was Coming" - LEPL Zestaponi Ushangi Chkheidze State Drama Theater;
- Performance based on Nodar Dumbadze's play "The White Bears" - LEPL Petro Human State Armenian Drama Theater;