- Human Resource Management
- public information
The development program for the school students vocational skills of one of the most large-scale initiative of the Ministr, the goal of which is (1) providing assistance in the process of choosing vocation for high school students (2) facilitating the access for the vocational education as well as its popularization (3) enhancing the cooperation between general and vocational education institutions and (4) the promotion of high school students in vocational education. The program was launched in 2017 and it has already been passed by more than 15,000 school students. About 35 vocational education institutions and more than 600 public schools throughout Georgia are involved in the implementation of the program.
In order to continue the courses implemented in 2017-2019, the institution implementing vocational education programs must submit the following documents to the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Georgia:
- Application form,
- Budget attachment,
- Letter from the partner head of the public school (confirming that the school wishes to continue implementing the course for new groups in cooperation with a specific college / university),
- Memorandum signed with the beneficiary public school,
- Financial documentation reflecting market research,
- Photo and / or video footage of the so called "Vocational Laboratory" (where the WSD orientation courses took place will continue so during the current semester),
- Funding the course
- Refusal to finance the course (which should be supported by a relevant argument)
- Recommendation on course content / budget adjustment.
- Funding a different amount from the amount requested (with the written consent of the institution).
In order to facilitate the inclusion of vocational education and access to the WSD program, preference will be given to an application that:
- Will give the opportunity to use the specific course to the students of the nearby public school (taking into account the so-called "Hub School" model),
- Will be tailored to the vocational interests of students and the needs of public schools,
- Will consider recommendations regarding the program evaluation and monitoring process (including in terms of content and material-technical issues).
The deadline for applications is February 14, 2020.
The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Georgia wishes you success!